The Core Statements
These statements are predicated on contemporary research findings from frontier science in its investigation of spiritually
transformative experiences and non-local manifestations of consciousness, as well as the timeless wisdom from the core pillar
teachings of the world's greatest spiritual teachers and major religions.
These statements are evidenced-based (e.g.data-driven) scientific premises, deductions, inferences, propositions and extrapolations.
Like any scientific endeavor they are subject to modification as new findings come forth from further research and investigation.
The Core Statements are not new discoveries or insights and they do not constitute original thinking of any kind.
Rather, they are a summary distillation of ancient wisdom from the great mystics, sages and saints coupled with the pillar
cornerstone traditional teachings of the world’s major religions, combined with knowledge from contemporary frontier science
in its study of spiritually transformative experiences and non-local consciousness phenomena. As such, these statements reflect
the best comprehension of reality or universal truths formulated by human minds over millennia
of reflection, contemplation, experience, scholarly effort and formal research.
Living in accordance with The Core Statements could dramatically change human nature, values, attitudes, behavior,
our relationship with one another and all living things, as well as our precious planet. Through a global process
of establishing their validity with sound scientific research and promoting their popular acceptance through creative
educational campaigns, humanity’s spiritual evolution may quicken.
The Core Statements are as follows:
- The enduring essence of consciousness extends beyond the brain, transcending it and capable of existing independently of it;
- This aspect of consciousness is eternal in nature, unbounded by space, time and matter, and is able to manifest in other forms and places throughout
the spectrum of eternal existence;
- All things in the cosmos are interconnected at the quantum level, influencing each other non-locally and instantaneously, implying that all
things are one in the grand web of creation;
- The meaning and purpose of all existence and the organizing principle of the cosmos which drives the evolution of all things is to become
greater expressions of harmony and love….loving all things unconditionally, including oneself;
- There is a profound Intelligence or Source underlying the creation and evolution of the universe from which all things originate and to
which all things return;
- In an interconnected universe an intricate matrix of cause-effect relationships exists, suggesting that what we to others we do to
ourselves, which means that we reap what we sow; and
- The good of the one and the good of the whole are mutually enhancing, affirming the ancient wisdom that the quality of both
individual and collective existence is enhanced by bringing every aspect of creation into a state of complete unity, harmony and love.
To learn more about the essence of Eternea, click here
Indicators of Eternea's Success
Eternea's ongoing research efforts are intended to test, challenge and potentially reinforce the validity of these core cornerstone statements.
To the extent Eternea succeeds in establishing the veracity of these statements through the research efforts of frontier science,
Eternea will be further empowered to inspire people all over the world to accept them as personal truths or convictions,
which in turn would then lead to major changes in individual perceptions of reality, hence values, attitudes and behavior.
The degree to which Eternea succeeds in its efforts to educate humanity about these statements and accept them as true should
result in a direct decrease in the following:
- War and violence
- Hunger and malnutrition
- Poverty and despair
- Illiteracy and ignorance
- Environmental degradation
- Gender and racial inequality
- Human and animal abuse
- Religious conflict and divisiveness
- Political oppression
- Greed and exploitation of others
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Suicide & clinical depression